Recipe from www.mealthy.com
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 sweet potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup prepared hummus
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 tablespoon water, or as needed
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°C and prepare two sheets of tin foil. Then arrange the sweet potatoes cut-side down on one of the prepared sheets.
- Toss the chickPEAS, olive oil, cumin, and paprika together in a bowl and spread onto the second sheet. Roast the sweet potatoes and chickpeas in the oven for 25 minutes.
- While the potatoes roast, mix tomatoes, parsley, hummus, garlic, lemon juice, and dill together in a small bowl; thin with a touch of water and season with salt.
- Plate the sweet potatoes then stuff generously with chickpeas, hummus mixture, tomatoes, and parsley. Then sprinkle lemon juice over those PEAfect potatoes.
- Serve alongside a sharing bag of sweet & smokin!