Our third #hippeassnackhack is a sweet treat & savoury combo from @madebyblitz. This snack hack can double up as a delicious dessert, or party platter, and all made in 20 minutes!
Don't forget to share yours and tag us on instagram using #hippeassnackhack
- Take out whole Tortilla chips from the bag and blitz the remaining in a food blender until a crumb forms.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut sugar, cinnamon.
Add this to the food processor and quickly blitz up with the tortilla chips so it's all combined.
- Take a bowl and break up the chocolate into chunks and slowly heat over a simmering pan of water.
- When the chocolate is a smooth consistency, take a full tortilla chip and dip into the chocolate with a fork, ensuring it's all covered.
- Transfer onto a tray lined with baking paper and then dust the crumb on top so it sticks.
- Repeat on all tortillas, then place into the freezer for 10minutes for the chocolate to set.
- Enjoy! Shop Straight Up Sea Salt Chickpea Tortilla Chips and see @madebyblitz #hippeassnackhack here.